- Description: This was our first photography assignment where we designed our everything. We had to put a quote and also the color schemes in the design.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): We started by making a design and sketching it, then took pictures, then used photoshop to design. Our color scheme had to match the photo, so we kept that in mind as we prepared.
- Message: The message I hoped to convey was to be calm about the dark. There are people who have a lot of doubts and fears, and even though it is talking about light, I relate this idea to internal lights such as feelings and emotions in people.
- Audience: The audience was directed toward adults or teenagers who need a good thought to help them press forward.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned that when you don’t know how to move forward in a design, just do something. Things will start to piece together if your original design wasn’t going to work. I prayed for help to figure out a theme and topic, and I think this one was for someone in particular who I have been thinking of for quite some time.
- Color scheme and color names:
My Color scheme is a big split complementary in red, orange, yellow and blue.
- Title Font Name & Category: My only font used was DryBrush, Downloaded from dafont.com
- Copy Font Name & Category: DryBrush is a decorative font.
- Thumbnail of original, unedited image inserted:
- Date and location you took the photo(s): I took the photos at my apartment in Rexburg, Idaho on the 2nd of February, 2016. The original photo is the one below.