This was the final outcome (for now) of a watch made from scratch. I took a lot of screenshots to show the process of most of it. At the end of each day, I “reported” my work by posting it on social media and getting a little feedback.
Part 1: Layout
The first day was just a lot of getting things organized. It was difficult to know where to start. The first thing that came to my head is to start with the things that don’t move, which were the tick marks. So, I pieced it all together and it slowly started to make more sense.
This was the least productive “day.” I spent a lot of time adjusting things and making some parts smaller or just a different color. I made the logo to replace the company’s logo.
Finally started doing the outer portions
After removing the extra pieces